edymo helps you in providing with the trust registration online through very simple steps. As an initial step in registering the trust, the founder of the trust or the “Author of the Trust” or the “Settlor of the Trust” has to figure out in a document the objectives of the trust . This document that contains all such details is called a Trust Deed, which is also called a deed of trust Once this is made, thereafter, an application for registration of the trust shall be moved before the Registrar of Trust along with the Trust Deed or a deed of trust for more details call us or send an inquiry
1. Identity Proof (Voter ID/ Aadhar Card, etc)
2. Passport (mandatory).
3.Proof of residence ( Electricity/ Telephone/ Mobile Bill or Bank Statement).
4. Registered Office Address Proof (Rent agreement if the premises is not owned by the company).
5. Documents claiming the ownership such as Sale Deed or House Tax receipt along with a NOC.
6. At least two shareholders.
7. Minimum two directors
8. Shareholders and Directors could be the same.
9. At least one Director should be an Indian resident.
10. There is no minimum capital required.
11. Income tax PAN (mandatory).